Monday, February 12th is Family Day in British Columbia, and Whistler Blackcomb is celebrating by offering 50% off lift tickets for BC residents.
To redeem your discounted ticket, simply visit WB Guest Services or any ticket window and show photo ID proving BC residency.
Optionally, you can call 1-800-766-0449 to pre-register.
If you’ve got a 2017.18 EDGE Card, you can redeem one of your days at the discounted rate by calling 1-800-766-0449 or by visiting Guest Relations.
Additional Family Day fun:
- Lost Lake Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Trails – 50% off cross country ski or snowshoe day tickets. And then gather around the outdoor fire pit at the Lost Lake warming hut to enjoy free hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Meadow Park Sports Centre – 50% off all drop-in visits to the skating-rink, pool and fitness facilities at the Meadow Park Sports Centre (excluding drop-in hockey).
- Whistler Olympic Plaza Skating Rink – 50% off children’s skate rentals when accompanied by an adult (admission is free).
- The Pyeongchang 2018 Olympics will be playing every day from 9am-9pm in the Olympic Plaza, and Family Day is no exception.
- Family Après will take place from 3-6pm in the Olympic Plaza on Family Day. Enjoy free live music, activities, games, and arts and crafts.
Happy Family Day, BC!